via Horse & Hound
- Daniel Bluman Wins for the People
“When you jump in a place that has a crowd and has an atmosphere, the whole energy changes and your desire to win also changes,” said 28-year-old rider and new father…”Source: HorseNetwork.com
- “The most beautiful thing in our sport is the bond with the horse”—Jérome Guery
“I learned that being patient is a imperative skill. Fortunately, this sport allows you to be a part of it for many years.”Source: EquNews.com
- Horse practitioners win skirmish in battle over licensed occupations
“State legislatures have come to recognize that licensing may be negatively impacting their workforce and consumers … The line that licensing is the best way to protect the public may not necessarily be true.”Source: The Crescent News
- Police horses break down barriers between officers and citizens, bring community closer
- Rolex Grand Prix of Aachen in images
- Welcome to Breyerfest …
“… treasured summer rite for those deliriously in love with horses to indulge their obsession alongside approximately 30,000 (mostly teenage, mostly female) kindred spirits: “horse girls,” as they are sometimes called.
Source: The New York Times
- 5 Ways to Enhance the Viewer Experience for Show Jumping
All sports are continually taking steps to enhance their product to attract new viewers and to produce exciting sport … However, viewership still lags ...
- Countdown is on for construction crews preparing for World Equestrian Games at Tryon
With 3 months to go, 500 construction workers are working around the clock to complete major infrastructure projects in time for the World Equestrian Games in Tryon … “We’ll be ready.”
- Can horses help cancer patients?
via Horse & ...
- More Chinese parents sign their kids up for equestrian classes to learn discipline, love for animals and other soft skills
OTHER SHOW JUMPING SITES
World of Show Jumping.com
The best and most interesting international news from the world of showjumping - every day - with weekly exclusive interviews and a great guest blog.
Great show jumping riders and horses of the past. (Show Jumping Nostalgia website)